At last a piece of home brewing equipment that is truly innovative. What really sets the brew bucket apart from other fermenters are the features, such as stacking during fermentation or included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenters on the market allows you to stack one on top of each other, even with airlocks plugged into the lids? 304 stainless steel construction make it food grade safe and less likely to ever give off any off flavours.
Ss BrewTech 6.95 Gallon Brew Bucket Fermenter
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- Gallon markings inside for volume visual
- 21" H x 13" W product dimensions (approximately)