- PLUMP: 95
- THRU: 1.0
- ALPHA AMYLASE: 90
- DIASTATIC POWER (LINTNER): 240
BEST SUITED FOR
- Malt Whiskey
- Scotch Whiskey
- Most Spirits as a substitute for raw grains
- Provides high enzymatic power to digest grain starches to sugars to maximize spirit yield.
- Mellow malt flavor with slight graininess.
- Provides a less “harsh” character when compared to raw grains.
STORAGE / SHELFLIFE
Store in a temperate, low humidity, pest free environment at temperatures of less than 90 ºF. Improperly stored malts are prone to loss of freshness and flavor. Whole kernel diastatic and pre-ground malts are best when used within 12 months from date of packaging. Whole kernel roasted malts may begin to result in slight flavor loss after 18 months.